Friday, July 13, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 72nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! As You Know, I Love The Sport Of Boxing! The Fights, The Drama, The Determination, The Science, And Everything About The Sport Is Awesome! This Sport Has Men And Women From All Over The World That Fight To Become The Best And To Learn About Themselves! With This In Mind, I Wanted To Create Another Boxing Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Also Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make The Fighters Can Fight Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Boxing Night Fights". I Used To Watch A Lot Of ESPN2's Wednesday Night And Friday Night Fights On TV Back In The Day! I Was Also Inspired To Release This Boxing Stage On A Friday Since This Awesome Show Was Canceled Back In 2015! Great Memories Of All Boxers Who Competed With Commentary By Teddy Atlas And Joe Tessitore! Ahhhh...Memories! LOL! Enjoy Another City Sports Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Boxing Night Fights By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ftnv84a8qjrbib/Boxing%20Night%20Fights.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

1 comment:

  1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I'm Glad You Like The Stage, Yo! I Love The Sport Of Boxing! It's So Cool! (o^.^)-b

    ReplyDelete