Sunday, July 15, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 73rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! After Making My Last Stage For Yall I Wanted To Make Another Sport Related Stage! Looking At My Old School Boxing Gym And Old School Boxing Gym II (Waifu Edition) Stages That I Created A While Back, I Wanted To Create A Modern Gym Theme! You Can Say That This Particular Sports Gym Stage Located At An Very Expensive Highrise In The City, Is Either For The Wealthy Fighter Or The Champion! This Is The Modern Day Gym Stage With High End Equipment And A Beautiful View Of The City! Train In Luxury And Be The Best Of The Best! It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This! LOL! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Luxury Skyscraper Sports Gym". Since I Created The Old School Boxing Stages And Now I Got This Modern Stage Here, I Can Now Make A MUGEN Montage In My Fighting Game! #1 Contender's Training Camp Vs The Champ's Training Camp! I Have To Find Some Cool Montage Music, Yo...LOL! Enjoy Another City Sports Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Luxury Skyscraper Sports Gym By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xwhxm477j95pf32/Luxury%20Skyscraper%20Sports%20Gym.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin! 
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

No comments:

Post a Comment