Tuesday, June 5, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello And Happy National Environment Day! ^_^ (Yep! This Is Real Look It Up On The Internet! LOL!) I Finally Finished My 57th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Seeing That Today Is National Environment Day, I Took A Walk And Looked At Grasslands And Dirt Around Me! I Thought "What If Everything Was Gone?" I Then Thought Of The Anime "Fist Of The North Star" And The "Mad Max" Movies! With This Thought, I Instantly Found Motivation To Create A Desert Like Stage! I Also Haven't Created A Desert Stage In MUGEN So I Would At Least Try! It's Just A Plain Jane Desert Stage But I Did Mess With The Bounds And Tensions For The Superjump! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Desert Heatwave Apocalypse". Enjoy This Desert Post Apocalypse Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Desert Heatwave Apocalypse

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yq8i4uhdv9ylu6c/Desert%20Heatwave%20Apocalypse.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !    

No comments:

Post a Comment