Monday, June 4, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 56th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today, I Was Inspired To Pay Tribute To Those Preliminary Fighting Tournaments That You See In Anime Or Action Films Such As Dragon Ball And Bloodsport! It's Like Before The Tournament Can Begin, You Have To Fight Fighters From All Over The World To Compete In That Small Bracket Of The Real Tournament! I Looked In MUGEN And I Realised That We Had A Lot Of Tournament Stages But We Didn't Have Any Preliminary Stages So...I Decided To Create One For All Of Yall So You Can Have A Complete Story In Your MUGEN Game! Shoot, This Can Even Work As A Practice Stage! LOL! I Also Played With The Background A Bit On This Stage In Which I Pixeled Some Posters On The Walls! It Looks Like A Gym Of Opportunity! LOL! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Preliminary Open Tryouts For The Upcoming Fighting Tournament" (Whew) What A Long Name For A Stage But Totally Worth It Because...Of Awesomeness! LOL! Have Fun! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Preliminary Open Tryouts For The Upcoming Fighting Tournament By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqsv36jxcxws2pe/Preliminary%20Open%20Tryouts%20For%20The%20Upcoming%20Fighting%20Tournament.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !   

No comments:

Post a Comment