Wednesday, June 6, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Hello Everyone! I Hope You Are All Doing Well! Today, I Decided To Take A Break From Video Games And Rest Up A Bit! Nothing Like Refreshing The Brain And Getting New Energy Along The Way! While Resting, I Learned Today Was Actually National Yo-Yo Day! I Mean I Like To Say "Yo" When I Introduce Myself But I Realized That It's The Toy That Has Its Own Holiday! No Joke! Look It Up, Yo! Man...I Haven't Played With A Yo-Yo In A Very Long Time! I Think I Have A Old Yo-Yo Somewhere In My Room! I Remember There Was A Time Where You'll See TV Commercials And Even Tournaments About Yo-Yos! Yeah... It Was That Retro Back Then! Now It's All About Digital Phones and Computers! LOL! Oh Well...Another Day And Another Phase In This Unique Life We All Live In! Wait A Minute...A-HA! Found My Yo-Yo! I'm Going To See If Still Got That Old School Spin! This Should Put Me To Sleep In No Time! LOL! If You Have A Chance, Play With A YO-Yo! You Never Know...You Might Bring It Back Big Time! LOL! Good Night Everyone! See Ya tomorrow! ^_^

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment