Tuesday, June 12, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello! I Hope Everyone Is Doing Well! Ohh Yeah! I Finally Finished My 60th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Was Looking Back At My 56th MUGEN Stage (Preliminary Open Tryouts For The Upcoming Fighting Tournament) That I Created And I Received A Lot Of Cool Feedback From It! Today, I Found Some Inspiration In Creating Another Tournament Stage! I Wanted To Pay Tribute To The Retro Game Taekwon-do! I Noticed That There Weren't Any Taekwondo Tournament Stages In MUGEN! So... I Decided To Experiment With My Picture Editing Skills And This What Came Out, Yo! Every Taekwondo Fighter In MUGEN Now Has A Battleground In Which They Can Compete And Become A Champion While The Whole Crowd Watches! But Wait...It Doesn't Even Have To Be Taekwondo...It Can Be Anything Such As Karate, Judo, Muay Thai, Kung Fu, Boxing, And Shoot... Why Not Go A Step Further And Just Make It Mixed Martial Arts! An Open Public Kumite As You Say It! LOL! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Taekwondo Fighting Tournament". Welp...Time To Look For Some Fighters Because It's Tournament Time! You Feel Me? Yeah... I'm Just A Little Excited! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Taekwondo Fighting Tournament By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5c8mscbytw31fp/Taekwondo%20Fighting%20Tournament.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !   

No comments:

Post a Comment