Monday, June 11, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello! I Hope Everyone Is Doing Well! Today, I Finally Finished My 59th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Ahhh Yes...I Found Some More Inspiration By Looking At City Landscapes In Magazines! With This In Mind, I Wanted To Pay Tribute To Final Fight 3's Street Themes! I Always Loved The Stage In Which You See Cars On Displayed In A Car Dealership While You Punch Out The Baddies One By One! I Wanted To Experiment With My Picture Editing Skills And I Even Added A Roof To Make It Blend In A Little Bit With The Stage! All In All, I'm Pretty Happy How I Put This Together In Which I Haven't Seen This Stage Put Out In Mugen Just Yet! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Metro City's Car Dealership Avenue". I Always Wondered If The Bad Guy Named "Bred" From The First Final Fight, Bought His Car At This Dealership? Heh...That Bonus Round In The First Final Fight Showed His Car No Mercy! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Metro City's Car Dealership Avenue By CoolAnimeHustler
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tw62nqvah3vk3ze/Metro%20City%27s%20Car%20Dealership%20Avenue.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

No comments:

Post a Comment