Thursday, June 14, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello! I Hope Everyone Is Doing Well! Today, I Finally Finished My 61st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Not Going To Lie...I've Been Focusing A Lot On City Theme Stages But...This Time... I Decided To Make A Great Outdoor Type Stage Far Away From The Hustle And Bustle Of The City! I Wanted To Make A Stage In Which Fighters Can Go And Test Their Skills With Each Other In A Field Covered With Evergreen Trees, Mumbling Water, And The Height Of Mountains! This Theme Gives You The Feel In Which Their Own Training Moment Will Help Fighters Improve On Their Skills And Techniques! In A Way, I Was Inspired To Create This Stage By Looking At Training Montages Such As Dragonball, Rocky, And The Karate Kid! I've Made This Stage Pretty Spread Out And Added A Superjump For Good Measure, Yo! All In All, I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Evergreen Training Spot". Also, Public Service Announcement, If You Do Go Out In The Great Outdoors In Real Life, Make Sure You Bring Some Bug Repellent! You're Going To Need It To Keep Some Harmful Bugs From Biting You, Yo! ^_^ Enjoy Another Country Style Theme For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Evergreen Training Spot By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v82mer7e3frfzvb/Evergreen%20Training%20Spot.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment