Sunday, June 10, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Man...Today I Was Really Tired! After I Was Taking Care Of Real Life Things To Keep A Roof Over My Head, My Body Just Gave Out And I Went Fast Asleep And Just Woke Up As We Speak! I'm Currently Working On Two MUGEN Stages, In Which I Really Excited To Release For All Of Yall Awesome Mugenites Out There! I'm Also Learning Some More About Making Fighting Game Characters And I'm Slowly Learning About The Ways About Giving It An AI (Artificial Intelligence)! I'm Still Feeling Tired But I'm Going To See If I Can Release A Quick Stage For All Of You Awesome Guys And Gals! Welp...(YAWN)...Time To Go To Work! LOL! I'll See All Of You Awesome People From The Internet Tomorrow! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !      

No comments:

Post a Comment