Saturday, June 2, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! All Right! I'm Back On Track From Yesterday's Blunder And I Will Make Two Stages Today As Promised, Yo! Today, I Finally Finished My 54th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Love To Watch A Lot Of Action Movies Whether They're Good Or Bad! One Action Movie That Was Really Cool Was The First Die Hard In Which The Hero Has To Save The Hostages, Save His Wife, And Defeat The Terrorists That Took Over The Hotel Building! Die Hard Is A Really Cool Movie And I Highly Recommend Watching It If You're An Action Movie Fan! I Found  With This, I Decided To Make A Empty Hotel Floor Stage In Which I Wanted To Create That Tension Atmosphere Of Hero Vs Villain In A Empty Hotel Setting With No Distractions! I See This A Lot In Action Movies So...Why Not! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage For Fighters! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Isolated Hotel Floor". Yippee Ki Yay! One Stage Down And One More To Go! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Isolated Hotel Floor By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6g66dyhr15j13eh/Isolated%20Hotel%20Floor.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !   

No comments:

Post a Comment