Friday, June 1, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Happy June 1st Everyone! Today I Was Creating A Cool Stage But Somehow...The Stage Had Somehow Turned Upside Down And For Some Odd Reason It Reflected And Showed The Stage One Side In Which It Was Supposed To Show On The Opposite...HOW DID I MESS THAT UP!? I Tried To Find A Method To Correct It But It Was Getting Worse And Worse! WHY!?!?!?!? Ohhh...I Really Was Trying To Create A Stage Today But I Messed Up In Unbelievable Ways! No Matter...LOL...I'll Release Two Stages Tomorrow For This Unnecessary Blunder! Time For Me To Pull Another All Nighter! The June Blues Won't Get Me So Soon! I'm Not Going To Give Up On This Stage I Messed Up On! ^_^

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment