Saturday, June 2, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I'm Baaaaaccccck, Yo! I Finally Finished My 55th MUGEN Stage For MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Make A Fantasy Stage And I Thought..."Why Not Battle For The Crown?" So...I Decided To Make A Castle Like Stage In Which You See The King Or Queen's Throne In The Background! Depending On What Fighter You Use In Your Battles, They Can Become The King...Or They Can Become The Queen! So Many Choices! LOL! I Made This Kind Of A Short Stage So The Royal Seat Will Not Go Off Screen! You Know The Saying..."Eyes On The Prize" LOL! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Fight To Rule And Conquer". Welp...I'm Glad That I Kept My Promise And Released Two Stages Today After Yesterday's Blunder! I Love Creating Stages For All Of Yall And I Hope You All Have Fun! Enjoy This Fantasy Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Fight To Rule And Conquer By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2e8qvy0bqkjqpgw/Fight%20To%20Rule%20And%20Conquer.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

No comments:

Post a Comment