Thursday, June 7, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Was Studying About Character Sprites From Various Fighting Games! Looking At A Lot Of The Sprites, I Realized That I Might Have To Hand Drawn Them First And Put It On A Computer! There's Also A Second Option Of  Trying To Hand Draw Them Digitally On The Computer With Graphics Gale Or Even MS Paint! With My Studies About Pixel Art, I Probably Have To Practice A Lot Of Frankenspriting In Which I Have To Experiment With Different Parts Of The Body To Create Something New! Checking Out The Website That I Posted On My "Helpful Stuff" Category Called "2D Will Never Die" I Learned Some Cool Tips And Tricks About Doing Pixel Art! This Can Ease The Frankenspriting Process A Little Bit! If I Keep Practicing I Might Be Able To Create Some Cool Fighting Game Characters For MUGEN Or Even My Own Game! It's Always A Learning Experience When Trying To Get The Technique Down But I'm Here To Learn! Time To Test The Waters And See Where This Takes Me!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

No comments:

Post a Comment