Saturday, June 23, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif.Whew...I've Been Creating A Lot Of Stages And I've Been Happy With Them So Far! I Need To Step My Game And Learn About High Resolution Stages! I Guess I've Been Creating A Lot Of Low Resolution Stages But Maybe I Can Learn About Creating High Resolutions On This Awesome World We Call The Internet! I'm Going To Rest Up And Plan Where I Can Start This Journey Of Learning! I'm Also Going To Get Started On My 18th Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament! I Have To At Least Get This Finished Before The Month Ends! (YAWN) This Week Has Been An Stage Creating Adventure And I'm Glad A Lot Of Yall MUGEN Enthusiasts Are Loving These Awesome Stages To Put Into Your MUGEN Game! There Will be Plenty More To Come, Yo! (YAWN) I'm Going To Get Some Rest! Have A Awesome Saturday And Keep Being Awesome! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment