Friday, June 22, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 68th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Make Another City Railway/Subway Stage For All Of You Cool MUGEN Fans Out There! Looking Back At The 6th Stage That I Created (Japan Railway Station), I Wanted To Create A Second Railway Station! The First Railway Station Happens Outside But This Time It's Inside A Building! I Also Added Some Reflection On The Ground And For Good Measure I Even Added A Super Jump For All You MVC Users Out There! All And All, I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Japan Railway Station II". If You Have The MVC Character Called Gambit...I'm Just Going To Tell Ya...He's Going To Be Jumping All Around On This Stage! LOL! (Depending On His AI, Of Course). Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Japan Railway Station II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a0f0asnsv4kjbwe/Japan%20Railway%20Station%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !     

No comments:

Post a Comment