Monday, June 25, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. All Righty! I Have Some Great News! I Finished Recording My 18th Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament Video! I Just Have To Edit And Cut The GB Of The Video In Half! This Tournament Is A Good One! Lots Of Great Fights! LOL! I'm Still Creating Some More MUGEN Stages For All Yall MUGEN Enthusists! Although I Just Learned That I'm Actually Creating Low Res Stages, I'm Still Learning And Looking Up Tutorials About Making High Resolution Stages! With Everything That I Learn I Know There Will Be A Lot Of Failing With Trial And Errors But I'm Ready To Tackle It! LOL! Welp...I Might Pull An All Nighter Or Until I Fall Asleep And Crash Head First Onto My Keyboard! LOL! Time To Get To Work And I'll See All Of You Awesome Interneters Tomorrow, Yo!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment