Thursday, May 31, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Yay! We Finally Reached The Last Day Of May And June Is Tomorrow! That Would Mean We Would Reached The Halfway Point Of The Year! I Still Have A Lot Of Goals That I Aiming To Accomplished Before The Year Is Done And I've Achieved One Of My Goals When It Comes To Making Video Game Stages For MUGEN! I'm Going To Test Myself Yet Again This Weekend When It Comes To Spriting! I've Been Practicing Everyday And I'm Getting A Little Better Each Time! I'm Thinking About Creating A MUGEN Character  Since I've Been Creating A Lot Of MUGEN Stages! It Should Be A Fun Project To Learn  And Conquer This Year! I Also Have A New Goal In Which I'm Going To Create 100 MUGEN Stages Before The Year Ends! Learning Cool Things About Video Games Is Wonderful Experience And I Love To Create New And Exciting Things! Since The Start Of The Weekend Is Tomorrow, I'm Going To See How Many Stages I Can Create For MUGEN Before The Weekend Ends! I'm Going To Do It! I'm Going To See If I Can Get To The Next Level! I Must Get Better In Order For Me To Achieve The Goal Ahead! I'm Ready To Fail, I'm Ready To Succeed! I'm Ready To Embrace Everything When It Comes To Learning The Craft Of Making Video Games! I Think I'm Going To Pull An All Nighter! My Test Starts Now To Become The Best And I Don't Know Where This Will Take Me! Welp...Time To Go To Work! I'll See Ya Tomorrow On The Brand New Month Of June! I'll Try Make Some Cool  New Things! Let's All Keep Having Fun, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !   

No comments:

Post a Comment