Saturday, May 5, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Finished My 41st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Whut Up, Yo! Today I'm Testing Myself And I'm Going To See How Many MUGEN Stages That I Can Create For All You Awesome MUGEN Enthusiasts On Saturday! So Here We Go! To Start Things Off, I Decided To Create Another City Theme Based Stage! I Wanted To Have A Sunset Setting With Buildings And A Large Gate That Bounds The Fighters On A Building High Rise! A Perfect Opportunity For A Awesome Fight, No? LOL! I Like How This One Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Sunset Gated Highrise". One Stage Down, So Much More To Go! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Sunset Gated Highrise By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcyl73gy1135jij/Sunset%20Gated%20Highrise.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the sunset. Feels very warm and I bet the fighters are feeling really energetic and ready to kick asses. I'm off to get myself occupied with the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really doing a great job here. And 41 Mungen is a huge number.
    Keep it up guy, you have a fan here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've downloaded all stages of the sunset.
    Thank you for these wonderful stages. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Wow! Thank You Tahani And Everyone! I'm Happy To Know That You All Enjoy It! This Is By Far My Most Popular Sunset Stage For MUGEN! (o^.^)-b

      Delete