Friday, May 4, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Happy Friday Everyone And "May The 4th Be With You!" LOL! Yeah, Today Was National Star Wars Day And I Just Love Saying This Random Pun To Random People On The Street! I Even Made Someone's Day Today By Saying This So... It Was Pretty Cool! I'm Currently Working On A MUGEN Stage But Thought To My Self..."How Many Stages Can I Create In One Day?" I'm Going To Step Up The Challenge In Making MUGEN Stages And I'm Going To See How Many Stages I Can Complete Tomorrow! You Can Say This Will Be A Training Session For Me And See How Many Stages I Can Get Done In This Time Frame! I'm Going To Experiment And See What Comes To Mind! It's Going To Be Fun And I'll See If All My Learning And Testing Has Paid Off! So Far So Good! If You See Multiple Post Tomorrow Of "MUGEN Works Of Awesome", Just Letting You Know That I'm Testing My MUGEN Creating Stage Skills And Everyone Can Enjoy A Good Stage, Yo! I Do It For Love And A Hobby! Get Ready Because This Is Going To Be A Whole New Type Of Awesome! Enjoy Your Friday Everyone And I'll See Yall Tomorrow! (For Real This Time! LOL)
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Woah huh..You are always updated with these special days even when they are not common days. That amazing of you!
    Nice Friday GIFs and may the 4th he with you too. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao. This star wars fans be showing up everywhere I go. This pun was used on me and I was lost understand the person smiled at me. Totally embarrassing. Oh well. My fingers are crossed for the next stage.

    ReplyDelete