Saturday, May 5, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Finished My 42nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! NANI!!!??? The Time! The Day Is Almost Over And I Only Got One Stage Done! AHHHHHHHH! Okay...Stay Cool, Stay Positive, & Go For The Dream! I Do This Out Of Love! Wait...I Just Thought Of A Cool Concept Of  A Stage! As This Day Is About To End, I Thought Of My Saying At The End Of My MUGEN Videos And Well...I Wanted To Put My Picture Editing Skills To The Test! I Put A Cute Looking Girl Behind A Dark Brick Wall And Some Reflective On The Fighting Floor! My Instincts Told Me To Stay Cool, The Picture Of The Waifu Looked Pretty Positive, And With These Ideas, I Was Going To Go For The Dream! I Like How This Stage Turned Out And I Liked How I Was Able To Put The Waifu Picture As A Billboard! Yes...I Like This A Lot! Also, If Anybody Was Having A Tiring Day, Maybe This Picture On This Stage Can Give You Some Good Vibes, Yo! ^_^ I Really Loved How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Stay Cool, Stay Positive, & Go For Your Dreams (With Love)" Welp...Two Stages Down...Uhhhh...I Think I'm Going To Need More Training But I Did Learn Some Cool Stuff Today And I Even Tried Some New Concepts That I Wanted To Experiment On! I Just Have To Be A Little Faster But...I'm Just Going To Take This As A Small Victory! Little Goals...Little Goals! LOL!  Enjoy This Cool, Positive, & Dreamy Made With Love Waifu Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! Also To All You Awesome Ladies And Gentlemen, Keep Being Cool, Keep Being Positive, and Go For Your Dream! Spread The Love Yo! ^_^ If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Stay Cool, Stay Positive, & Go For Your Dreams (With Love) By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yodxm7v39qh47gl/Stay%20Cool%2C%20Stay%20Positive%2C%20%26%20Go%20For%20Your%20Dreams%20%28With%20Love%29.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. LOL.. I sure got some positive vibes after a busy day and playing this stage just made me relax and enjoy it. It's cool and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. Stay cool and positive is sure a cool name for this super awesome stage. I enjoyed it all through and i can't believe I've gone back to it countless times

    ReplyDelete