Saturday, May 26, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello! Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Weekend! I Finally Finished My 51st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Was Looking At Some Of My Older Stages That I Created Last Year And I Decided That I Wanted To Create Another Basketball Stage! Since The Basketball Playoffs Are Almost Done, I Think It Was A Good Time To Make A Basketball Stage For All You Basketball Fans Out There! What's Different About This Stage Than The Previous One Is That I Made This Stage Full Court And Even Added A Super Jump For Good Measure! Also I Added Some Reflection For The Court Floor As Well! I Really Like How This Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Basketball Practice II". Enjoy Another Sports Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”--🏀

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Basketball Practice II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4yidh40pvgxcy2/Basketball%20Practice%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment