Sunday, May 27, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Whew...I've Been Really Busy Creating These Awesome Mugen Stages For All You Awesome MUGEN Enthusiasts! It's So Much Fun! I've Created 51 Stages So Far And I'm Happy To Know That People Are Enjoying Them! ^_^ I'll Definitely Create Some More Stages And Find Some More Interesting Stage Themes! I've Been Practicing With The New Updated GIMP Program And My Picture Editing Skills Are Getting A Little Better Day By Day! What Is My Routine Of Learning Something? Welp It Goes Like This... Practicing And Failing, Practicing And Failing, Practicing And Getting There, Practicing And Getting It Right! LOL! Just Have To Dive In And Just...Learn! Even Achieving The Most Smallest Goals Feels Great! ^_^ Just Have To Practice, Practice, Practice! With Learning A Lot Using The Gimp Program, I've Learned Some Things In Creating Items And Objects When It Comes To 16 Bit RPG Games! Have To Keep Practicing Everyday And It Can Better Help Me Create My Own RPG Game In RPG Maker! All In All, I Enjoy Creating Things That Everyone Can Have Fun And I Found Some Purpose In This Lifetime! Hopefully I Can Achieve Upping My Game Up To The Next Level And Find A New Wave Of Awesomeness! Time To Get To Work And Have Fun! Keep Learning, Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Keep On Your Hustle, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment