Friday, May 25, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Yo! Whut Up My Peeps! I Did It! I Finally Did It! I Finally Created My 50th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Love Creating Stages For Every Single One Of Yall! I'm So Excited To Have Finally Reached One Of My Year's Goals Of Creating 50 Battle Stages! As Always, I Love City Themed Stages And Today I Wanted To Make A Fast Food Restaurant Stage! There's A Few Restaurant Stages In MUGEN And I Think It Would Be Fun To Have Your Fighters Duke It Out In A Restaurant Setting (Don't Do This In Real Life Tho! LOL!) I Messed With The Bounds and Tensions A Little Bit To Give This Stage A Decent Super Jump! I Really Loved How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Fast Food Checkout". Creating This Stage Really Made Me Hungry But...I'm Broke This Friday! Welp...Time To Search For The Package Of Ramen Noodles! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Fast Food Checkout By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0cr6gma59vetm0h/Fast%20Food%20Checkout.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment