Wednesday, May 23, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! (Yawn) So Tired...(Rubs Eyes) Good Morning, Yo! I Finally Finished My 49th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Make Some More City Themed Based Stages And I Found Motivation After Watching A Old DragonBall Episode! The Motivation Came After Seeing A Funny Scene In Which Master Roshi Was Sitting In Front Of The Television Watching Beautiful Women Performing Aerobics! I Thought To Myself  "There's Not Too Many Aerobic Stages In MUGEN." So I Decided To Make An Aerobic Theme Stage! You See A Nice Customer Service Clerk And Aerobic Waifus In The Background! ^_^ I Really Loved How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Waifu Aerobic Sports Club". If You Have Master Roshi As A Fighter In Your MUGEN, I Can Only Imagine How He Feels About This! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Waifu Aerobic Sports Club By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gip3uw6vaio5hi9/Waifu%20Aerobic%20Sports%20Club.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. :) Sweet stage Yuri & Juri too.
    Ive wonder who made Yuri Sakazaki because ive already got Juri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You for Posting On My Website It Really Means A Lot, You Know. I'm Glad That You Like The Stage, Yo! I Love Creating Stages For The MUGEN Community! This Yuri Was Made By ohgaki" And Was Edited by The Flowing And Shadow&Kirishima16! They Are Awesome!
      ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

      Delete