Monday, May 21, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello! Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Day Today! I Finally Finished My 48th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Some More City Theme Based Stages! Looking Back At My 18th Stage That I Created In January Of This Year, I Decided To Create Another Vacant Highway Stage! I Noticed That My First Vacant Highway Stage Was Kind Of Dark And Gritty So...I Wanted To Make This One A Little Bright And Cheerful! I Also Experimented In Making Some Posters That Are On The Side Of The Highway! I Had A Lot Of Fun Making This One For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Enthusiasts! I Loved How This Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Vacant City Highway II". Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Vacant City Highway II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7isa8npzy6i28e/Vacant%20City%20Highway%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment