Sunday, May 20, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Whut Up, Yo! I Finally Finished My 47th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I've Been Inspired By...Vacations! I Saw A Magazine Article Regarding Vacation Spots So I Thought..."Why Not Add To This Flavor By Creating A Stage For It!". I Decided To Create The Perfect Destination! The Beach! A Quiet Beach! A Quiet Beach Spot In Which You Can Chill Out, Have Fun, and Most Importantly... Relax! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage But I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions A Little Bit! You Know...I'm Going To Call This Stage "Quiet Beach Spot". After Creating This Stage... Maybe There Can Be More Swimsuit Characters In MUGEN! I Can Only Hope Right? LOL! Anyway...Enjoy This Nice Vacation Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Quiet Beach Spot By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0i6qw6f0g4aead6/Quiet%20Beach%20Spot.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment