Friday, May 18, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Surprise, Surprise, Supersize, I Have Another Stage On The Rise, Yo! Yes, I Have Finally Finished My 46th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Seeing That Summer Is Coming Very Soon, I See That Some People In Society Are Trying To Book Airplane Tickets To Visit Family Or Go On Vacations! This Has Inspired Me To Create A City Airport Stage! I Still Love To Experiment With Making Cool Stages For All You MUGEN Enthusiasts! It's Fun And I Love To See People Have Fun! ^_^ I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Waifu Airlines"  Yeah...I Like The Name...LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Waifu Airlines By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1d5bdhv6z0lbl7p/Waifu%20Airlines.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment