Wednesday, May 16, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! (Yawn) (Rubs Eyes) Hello Everyone And Good Morning, Yo! I Finally Finished My 45th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I've Been Doing A Lot Of Walking Lately And I've Been Studying A Lot Of City Environments! Walking Through Various Parks In My Spare Time, I Found Motivation To Create A City Park Theme Stage! Parks Are Cool And They Make Me Feel At Ease With All The Trees! (No Pun Intended) LOL! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Have The Super Jump Available For The Stage. I Also Put Some Spectators To View The Fighters You Put In The Stage As Well! I Really Loved How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Nice Afternoon In The Park". Just Like My Other Stage "Nice Afternoon In The City", We Have Everyone Chillin And Having A Good Time In "Nice Afternoon In The Park". ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Nice Afternoon In The Park By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/am3tika9v0gihrx/Nice%20Afternoon%20In%20The%20Park.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment