Sunday, May 13, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! (Yawn) Good Morning, Yo! I Finally Finished My 44th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Remember A Time Were Going To The Arcade Was Cool And Was A Chill Spot For All Walks Of Life! So Without Further A Due...I Wanted To Make An Arcade Stage Dedicated To The Old School But Also For Remembrance Of Good Memories! I Made This A Normal Stage But I Also Experimented By Putting Some Cool Poster Images That Can Blend Well With The Stage! I'm Still Experimenting With Stages And Testing My Picture Editing Skills, But I Really Loved How This Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Old School Arcade Room". This Is Dedicated To All You Arcade and MUGEN Fans Out There! Keep Being Awesome! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Old School Arcade Room By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/36iv5ovx9qtbb2i/Old%20School%20Arcade%20Room.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment