Thursday, May 10, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Finished My 43rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! You Know Me...Love City Themes Yet Again! LOL! When I Wake Up In The Morning And Have Time, I Try To Take Some Walks And Explore. While Walking, I Tend To Look At Certain Environments And See The Sun Rise In The Morning! While Looking At The Environments...I Decided To Create A Stage That Shows The Early Morning Atmosphere Of Stores That Are Still Close And Are Just Opening! Sometimes In The Morning You Just See Everything Around You Just...Well...Empty! I Wanted To Capture This While Adding A Girl Waiting For A Store To Opening And A Parked Vehicle On The Side! I Really Love How This Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Early Morning Shopping". Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Early Morning Shopping By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbg1024qq0lgym1/Early%20Morning%20Shopping.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

No comments:

Post a Comment