Wednesday, May 30, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello! Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 53rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Tackle Another Sports Theme For A Stage And I Decided To Go With...Tennis! You Know...I Never Played The Sport Of Tennis But I Played Racquetball With A Group Of People A Long Time Ago! Thinking About All The Great Times Playing Racquetball With Those Group Of People, I Found The Motivation To Create This Stage! There's A Few Tennis Stages In MUGEN But Not That Many So...Time To Add Another Tennis Stage Into The MUGEN World! LOL! I Also Noticed That A Lot Of The Tennis Stages In MUGEN Don't Have A Crowd Watching In The Background So I Wanted To Capture The Feel As If A Tennis Match Is Happening In Front Of A Group Of Spectators (Even Though It's Going To End Up Being A Brawl! LOL!) I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Pro Tennis Tournament". Enjoy Another Sports Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”--🎾

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Pro Tennis Tournament By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ayoa4yo9a98j0n8/Pro%20Tennis%20Tournament.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment