Monday, May 28, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Happy Memorial Day Everyone! I Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Day Today! I Finally Finished My 52nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Create Another City Theme And I Found Some Inspiration From My Journeys Of Walking! Today I Found Inspiration Of Looking At People Shopping At Night! When I Look At The Environment Around Me At Night, I See That A Lot Of People Are Shopping At This Time! I Decided To Create A Stage That Shows The Late Night Atmosphere Of People Chilling, Shopping, And Having A Good Time In The Night Of The City! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Late Night Shopping". Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- 🛍️

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Late Night Shopping By CoolAnimeHustler
https://www.dropbox.com/s/898sscgbhr9gxmq/Late%20Night%20Shopping.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

No comments:

Post a Comment