Monday, April 30, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Have Finally Finished My 38th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Love Sports! Whether It Be Basketball, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Track & Field, Etc. I Wanted To Show Love To The Sport Of Soccer Or What Is Known Internationally As Fútbol! I Played Goalie When I Was A Sophomore In High School! It Was A Lot Of Fun! It Was Kind Of Funny How I Happened To Play On The High School Team Because I Never Played Soccer On A Team In Elementary Or Junior High But The Coach Stated That They Needed A Goalie With Some Edge Or Somethin...I Said "Why Not! Can I Tackle People Like I Do In Football?" The Coach Stated "Yes! I'll Show You The Way!" And I Was Like "Everybody Better Watch Out...I'm In!" LOL! I Couldn't Kick Worth A Crap But I Threw The Ball Very Far And Tackled Many Opponents That Got Through My Teammate's Defenses! Hah...Good Times!! LOL! Anyway, I Wanted To Show Some Love To The Sport Of  Soccer And Stadiums That Were Abandoned! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions For The Super Jump And Also Did My Usual Resizing To Make Sure The Fighters Are Working Properly In The Stage! I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Abandoned Soccer Stadium". Hold On For A Second...I Always Wanted To Do This...(AHEM) GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!! LOL! ^_^ Enjoy Another Sports Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Abandoned Soccer Stadium By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5bre1y0jh4z5qew/Abandoned%20Soccer%20Stadium.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, this is like the most interesting stage I've played. The abandoned soccer stadium was really a great idea and it got me hooked. I love it I admit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Very lovely stage. I love sports and I totally love games built around it. This is really nice and I think I'm getting addicted playing it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete