Sunday, April 29, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With Another Cool Picture. Today I Want To Give A Special Shout Out To A Cool Dude That's Been In The MUGEN Game Since 2008 And Is Still Creating Things For The MUGEN Engine! This Awesome Dude Is Known As DarkValentine! This Dude Makes Some Of The Coolest City Stages For The MUGEN Engine and I Love City Themed Based Stages! He Also Gave Me Some Knowledge About MUGEN That I Didn't Know About! I'm Glad To Meet Many More Awesome MUGEN Enthusiasts And I'm Glad We Can All Share Our Hobbies In This World! This Guy Is Awesome And I Highly Recommend Visiting DarkValentine's Website! He Even Provides Some Tutorials To Help Any Beginners That Are Getting Started With Creating Things For MUGEN! Keep Being Awesome, DarkValentine! Here's The Link To His Website, Yo!
http://dvmugen.theostlobby.net/
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. Dark valentine?? Sounds quite familiar. he's really good with the city themes and I love each stage that is city based. He totally nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. Tutorials huh? I'm totally in need of that! It sure would come in handy for me cause I'm still finding my way around the game.

    ReplyDelete