Tuesday, May 1, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Finished My 39th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Make Some More City Theme Landscapes And I Wanted To Make A Stage That Occurs At Night! What Came To Mind Is City+Night+Waifu+Motorcycles= Awesomeness! I Made This A Basic Stage But I Did Mess With The Bounds And Tensions For An Average Super Jump! I Like How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Midnight Chillin At The Docks". I Think Some Vaporwave Will Go Well With This Stage! Find What Track You Like And Boogie Down! Ahh... The Aesthetics! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Midnight Chillin At The Docks By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x4mwrx74ulm9vct/Midnight%20Chillin%20At%20The%20Docks.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. LOL.. Midnight chilling at the docks? I love it already as long as there are motorcycles to love! Your stages are getting cooler by the moment and that's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, City + Night + Waifu + Motorcycles = Awesomeness!!! I have played the stage and trust me when I say it is super awesome. I like the city theme and the night life just made it sweeter...

    ReplyDelete