Saturday, April 28, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! All Right! I Told I'll See Ya Tomorrow! (For Real This Time) LOL! I Finally Finished My 37th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! Since I'm A Big Anime Fan, I Wanted To Make A Tribute Stage Of The Awesome And Magnificent Cat-Girl! I Told Myself, Why Not Make A Tribute Stage For The Catgirl and So...Here It Is! Catgirls Are Awesome!  I Made This A Small Basic Stage And I Didn't Put In Any Animations This Time But I Did Give This Stage A Super Jump For Fighters! If Your Fighter Jumps Really High You'll Be Able To See This Beautiful Catgirl! I Really Loved How This Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Catgirl Tribute". Enjoy This Cute Catgirl Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Catgirl Tribute By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzb1ddxf3pnuyep/Catgirl%20Tribute.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

6 comments:

  1. Woah. This is super cute. A catgirl tribute!! I love it already! I hope I find tons of cool environments to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm loving every single stage in this Mugen engine! I really can't wait to try this one out! Keep it up hustler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I was looking for a cool stage and I found this, I will try it Today.This looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I Had The Motivation To Make A Tribute Stage To The Awesome Catgirl! NEKO NEKO!! LOL! /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

      Delete
  4. I loved it and I think this is my favorite so far <3

    ReplyDelete