Friday, April 27, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Man...This Week Has Been Really Busy For Me But I'm Trying To Get Some Stages Completed So Everyone Can Have Fun! I Know Its Been A Long Time But I Will Still Post Any Useful Programs Or Websites That Can Help Someone Create Games Or In Life In General! You Can Find These Awesome Tools Under The Category Called "Helpful Stuff". I Love To Help People And Hopefully We Can All Have Fun! I Also Finished My Super MUGEN Battle 1v1 Tournament And It's My 17th Youtube Video! You Can Watch The Whole Action On My Youtube Channel! Its Fun Creating These As A Hobby And I'm Learning A Lot More About Video Games And How They Tick! It Truly Is Amazing How Far Video Games Have Came From! Also In My Life Walking And Studying Environments To Create Video Game Stages, I Met A Really Cool MC This Week Who Goes By The Name "J-Wayne (RThM)". This Awesome Poet Has Some Powerful Lyrics And Has Madd Flows! He Has A Song Called "Marvelous Child" Which Represents Relatable Circumstances That Many Of Today's Youth Go Through On A Daily Basis. This Song Is Amazing And I Highly Recommend Checking This Guy Out! What's Also Amazing Is That He Created This Rap Song From His I-Phone! The Beat, The Lyrics, and The Message Is On Point! You Can Check Him Out Here! Show Him Some Love! Here's Is The Website Where You Can Listen!
https://soundcloud.com/john-duke-rthm/marvelous-child
I'm Going To See If I Can Finish Up Some Of My MUGEN Stages And Have Them Release For Yall On Saturday! I'll See You Awesome People From The Internet Tomorrow! (For Real This Time, LOL!)
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Woah... I love the lyrics of the Marvelous Child by Wayne. It's a great song and I totally felt it. Thanks for recommending and welcome back. Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love video games and I love very lovely stages in each game. Thanks for sharing and I sure hope to see more when you post again.

    ReplyDelete