Saturday, April 14, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Finished My 36th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! I Still Love City Landscapes and I Wanted To Make A Tribute To The Jazz Scene! If You Didn't Know, April Is Jazz Appreciation Month So I Wanted To Make A Stage Of One Of Harlem's Historic Landmarks That Paved The Way For A Lot Of Jazz Musicians! The Lenox Lounge Was A Long Standing Bar In Harlem And It Had Many Performances From Jazz Greats Such As Billie Holiday, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, and Many More! Sadly The Lenox Lounge Had Permanently Closed Down In Real Life But I Thought That Maybe It Could Open Its Doors Back Up In The Virtual World Of MUGEN! ^_^ I Made This A Basic Stage And I Didn't Put In Any Animations This Time But I Did Give This Stage A Super Jump For Fighters! I Really Loved How This Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Lenox Lounge In Harlem". Jazz Is Still Here and If You Have Some Time, Listen To Some Jazz Music, Yo! It Calms The Nerves, Calms The Soul! All You Cats Keep Being, Cool! LOL! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Lenox Lounge In Harlem By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7x7afd5kynp4phq/Lenox%20Lounge%20In%20Harlem.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment