Saturday, April 21, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Whew...It's Been A Busy Week For Me Outside Of Working and Learning Video Games! I Finished Recording My 17th MUGEN Fighting Tournament Video But I Haven't Finished My Editing Of The Video Yet Because Of Outside Things (Life, Bills, Making Sure I Have A Roof Over My Head, Etc.). Despite All This That's Going On, I'm Going To See If I Can Get My Next Tournament Out To All Your MUGEN Enthusiast By Monday Or Sooner! Trust Me This Tournament Was Pretty Good And The Fighters Gave It Their All! I'll Also See If I Can Get Another Cool Stage For Yall As Well! Also Did You Know That Today Was Record Store Day? That's Right! Look It Up! Go To Your Local Music Store Where You Can Find Awesome Vinyl And Play Some Cool Jams, Yo! Unfortunately Our Music Store Closed Down Where I Live But I did Have Some Records I Bought From The Store A Long Time Ago! Was Listening To Jazz, Hip Hop, R&B, House, and Whatever That Made My Mind Feel At Ease and Made My Day Feel A Little Bit Better! I'll See Yall Tomorrow, Yo! Keep Being Awesome And Enjoy Your Saturday! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
 Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment