Friday, April 13, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I'm Preparing Another Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament For You Guys and Gals And I'm Definitely Going To Try And See If I Can Finish It Before This Weekend Ends! I'm Also Creating Another MUGEN Stage! Making Stages Is Fun! I Like To Find Inspirations From Different Things And It Has Helped Me In Creating Some Awesome Stages For You Awesome People From The Internet! Welp...Got To Get To Work! I'll See Yall Tomorrow With Something Cool, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment