Friday, March 9, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Finished My 28th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! Whew...I Pulled Another All Nighter Studying Video Games And Making Stages! This Time I Wanted To Show Love To The Countryside/ Great Outdoors! I Decided To Make Another Stage Paying Another Tribute To The Game Ultimate Fighter! Made The First Level In Which You Have To Fight Off The Bad Guys That Is Destroying The Shorinji Temple and Stealing The Secret Scrolls! It Looks Like You Do Start Off In A High Rise Mountain In Which You Do See The Evergreen Mountains, Trees, And Lakes In The Background! I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out! Looking At It...The Scenery Makes Me Calm and Makes Me Want To Train In An Awesome Martial Art! LOL! Anyway, I Wanted To Make Another Normal Stage For Yall And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions Just A Little Bit! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Shorinji Mountain". Enjoy A Countryside Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Shorinji Mountain By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4bypzvzumkg2y08/Shorinji%20Mountain.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment