Thursday, March 8, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- The 400 Post Celebration Of Awesomeness!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I'm Excited That I Finally Made It To 400 Post! AWESOME!!!!
Yo!! It's Official!! The CoolAnimeHustler Finally Reached 400 Post On This Awesome Day In March! Since My Last 300 Post Of Awesomeness That Was In September Of Last Year, I Found Some Multiple Sources That Can Help People In Their Everyday Lives Under my Category "Helpful Stuff"! Not Only That But With The Information I've Been Reading, Gathering, And Practicing About Video Games, I Finally Was Able To Make 27 Fighting Game Stages For The Fighting Game Engine Known As "MUGEN"! I'm Still Posting My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournaments On Youtube And I'm Still Working On My RPG Maker Game! I'm Glad To Achieve These Goals And This Is Coming From Someone That Didn't Know Any Of This Stuff From Close To Three Years Ago! Not Only That But I'm Also Glad That I Can Talk To You The Viewer, Oldcomer, Newcomer, MUGEN Enthusiast, And Learner About New Stuff That Somebody Will Not Know That's Happening Around Us! For Example, Did You Know That Today March 8th is National Popcorn Lover's Day? LOL! Who Knew!?
While I Have Been Improving More And MoreOn Learning About Video Games, Since My Last Post, I Did Run Into A Serious Scare Back On January 11th Of This Year In Which I Saved My Mom From An Blackout/ Mini Stroke! I'm Glad That I Knew What To Do To Get Her Somewhat Breathing Again And Was Able To Get Her To A Hospital! She Is Living To This Day and Is Has Been Making Improvements! We Even Have Taken Walks Together To Improve Our Overall Health! We May Not Have Much But We Have Each Other! We Talk About Life, Goals, and Well...Making Each Other Laugh! I Tell The Cheesiest Of Jokes But I'm Glad To Put A Smile On Her Face! I LOVE YA MOM!!
Again,To Anyone and Everyone That Reads This Blog I Want To Give Yall A Big Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart! I Can Tell You That There's Lot More Information That Can Help You Out On The Internet! Like Always, If There's Something Useful That I See That Can Help Someone, I'll Post It On My Blog So Everyone Can Learn And Create New Things! Also Since I Found A Love Of Creating Video Game Stages For The Mugen Engine, And If You Play Mugen Well...WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN!! Whatever You Trying To Do Man...Keep Learning, Apply, Keep Failing (No Joke), Because This Will Lead To More Practicing And The More You Do This...You Will Apply Whatever You're Try To Learn But Only This Time, You'll Get Closer To Your Goals and Eventually You'll Conquer It And Move To Your Next Goals!
It's Been Close To Three Years Since I Started this Blog On October 8th 2015 and I Feel Like I Keep Improving When It Comes To Understanding Video Games On My Own! I'm No Expert, I'm Just a Guy That Continues To Learn In My Spare Time, Yo! Animation Is The Next Step But I Know That I'm Very Far Away From That When It Comes to Video Games But Trust Me...I'm Failing Every Day But I Will Learn It! I'm Going To Celebrate Today and Know That Whatever Happens In My Lifetime I'll Try To Give It My All Until The Day I Die! My Blog/Website Helps Me Stay Awake At Night For The Greater Good! It's Like My Own Journal To Communicate To The World! To All My Family, Friends, Oldcomers and Newcomers... Eventhough I'm Working A Lot In Real Life and May Not Communicate As Often As I Should...Just Remember...I Love You All From The Bottom Of My Heart!!!!!  ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Welp...(Puts On Shades and Smiles)

Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! Celebrate With Something Tasty! *Peace*
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment