Saturday, March 10, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Finished My 29th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! Today I Thought About City Landscapes Again But I Thought About The Outside Part Of The City! You Know The Harbor Or Docks If You Would Call It! I Decided To Make A Shipping Dock Where Containers and Ships Roam The Landscape! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions Of The Stage For Pretty Decent High Jump! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Brawl At The Shipping Docks". Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Brawl At The Shipping Docks By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxqcu7mnv7sqsfs/Brawl%20At%20The%20Shipping%20Docks.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment