Wednesday, March 7, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Finished My 27th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Did It! After Multiple Times Of Failing And Failing To Get The Sprites Right...With Heart And Determination...With Practicing Everyday To Achieve This One Goal Of Mine...I Finally Succeeded! For The First Time I Managed To Put A Crowd To Witness An Amazing Fight In The Tournament Arena! This Stage Is Very Special To Me Because This Is Inspiration From A Old School Game Called Ultimate Fighter! I Wanted To Make This A Normal Stage And I Was Able To Get Some Of The Crowd Sprites Lined Up Perfectly As Well As Both Turnbuckles On Each Side! This Is Another City Themed Based Stage In Which You Have A Old School Fighting Tournament In The Heart Of The City! I Did Mess With The Bounds And Tensions A Little Bit But Again This A Normal Stage! I'm Going To Call This Stage "World Tournament Of Contact Sports". This Was The Name Of The Tournament That The Main Character Entered To Fight The Bad Guys Who Stole The Secret Scrolls From His Temple! I'm Glad That This Can Be My 399th Posts And I Finally Achieve My Goal In Adding Spectators To A Stage! Yay! No Matter How Many Times That You May Fail At Something, Keep Practicing On It And You'll See The Opportunity That You're Looking For, Yo! I'm So Happy That I Want To Cry! LOL! Anyway, Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- P.S I Will See Yall Tomorrow For The Celebration Of My 400th Posts Of Awesomeness! I Want To Thank Every Single One Of You For Your Awesome Support and Encouragement! Lets All Keep Having Fun And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: World Tournament Of Contact Sports By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nokk5xftbigiyu6/World%20Tournament%20Of%20Contact%20Sports.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment