Tuesday, March 6, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Finished My 26th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! Today...I Was Really Hungry...I Did Not Have Any Money For A Pizza... But I Thought About It All Day!! Not Only That But I Also Stumbled Upon The Awesome Chibi "Nijikaku" Character Known As "Pizza"! After Seeing and Thinking Of Having A Pizza All Day...I Thought..."Why Not Make A Food Based Stage?" So...Yeah...My Hunger Took Over...And I Was Inspired To Make  Stage With An Extra Large Pizza With More Ingredients In The Background! I Mean You Can Have Your Fighters Fight In This Awesome Stage and The Fighter That Wins...Gets The Pizza Dinner With The Extras! Like A Pizza Tournament Or Somethin! I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out But Now I'm More Hungrier Than Ever!! (Sigh) LOL! I Decided To Make A Normal Stage This Time With Slightly Messing With The Tensions And Bounds A Little Bit! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Winner Winner Pizza Dinner". Yeah...It's Pretty Cheesy! LOL! Enjoy This... Food Themed...Mouth Watering...Sensational And Steaming... Fresh Out Of The Oven Pizza Stage With Extra Toppings In The Background For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”


ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Winner Winner Pizza Dinner By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqog4nu8l2pztmd/Winner%20Winner%20Pizza%20Dinner.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment