Friday, March 2, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Finished My 25th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! I Pulled An All Nighter....(YAWN) But It Was Totally Worth It! Not Only Was I Experimenting With Different Techniques Of Learning How To Create Video Games, I Was Able To Complete Another City Like Stage! I Take Walks To Get The Process Going And I Remember Seeing The Back Of Some Retail Stores And The Trucks That Pull Up Behind It! I Found The Motivation Of Creating A Loading Dock Stage In Which Fighters Can Take The Fight Out Back And Settle The Score! As Always, I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions So Super Jump Will be in This Stage! I Liked How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Loading Dock Brawl". Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Loading Dock Brawl By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ik3ymufnkfp58dg/Loading%20Dock%20Brawl.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment