Friday, March 23, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Today...Today Is A Special Day! For I Have Finally Finished My 34th MUGEN Stage For The Mugen Engine! What's Special About This Stage You Asked? Well...I Finally Met One Of My Yearly Goals Of Learning About Video Games! I Finally Figured Out How To Put Animations For Characters and Objects In The Background Of MUGEN Stages! I'm So Happy That I Finally Understand How To Do This! I'm Tellin Ya...I Pulled An All Nighter Trying To Get This Right And It Was So Worth It! Now It's Not The Most Perfect Of Animations, I Still Need To Improve Some More On This Skill But I'm Very Positive That I Can Do New And Excited Things To The Stages I Create For All You MUGEN Fans Out There! Also The Theme...I Dedicate This Stage To Ranma 1/2 In Which I Tried To Piece Together An Episode Of The Series In Which Ranma and Ryoga Battled On Mt Terror! This Was The Episode That Ryoga Hibiki Finally Learned A Special Move From The Wise Elderly Woman Known As Cologne. Ranma Saotome Learned About Tactical Fighting (AKA Running Away To Think Of A Better Plan) LOL! I Also Added Akane And Genma To The Mix Of The Stage! I Added Animations To Akane And Cologne To Give Them A Oversight Of Battle! I Liked Their Reactions! I Think I Could Of Done Cologne A Lot Better But I'm Satisfied How It Turned Out! Genma...Well I Liked His Static Sign Pose So...Yay! LOL! This Is My First Animated Stage And I Want To Give A Big Thank You And Shout Out To Oldgamer and Ryon And Their Tutorial Videos! Also A Special Shout Out To Kater15 For An Example Of Stage Animation That Helped Me To Better Understand About Some Coding And Character Placement! I Also Dedicated This To All You MUGEN Enthusiast On This Forum And Other MUGEN Places On The Internet! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Training On Mt. Terror"  Enjoy A Animated Country Style Theme For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Training On Mt. Terror By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9w0pdpzs81kqy42/Training%20On%20Mt.%20Terror.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment