Thursday, March 22, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I'm Almost Finished With My New Stage That's Going To Have Animation! The Good News Is That I Already Finished The Stage Background And The Visuals! The Bad News....I HAVE A WHITE BOX IN MY IMAGE WHEN I DO THE ANIMATION!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (FACEPALM) Okay...I Got To Stay Calm. This Should Be An Easy Fix. I Wanted To Finish This Stage Today But I Ran Into A Little Roadblock! I Know How To Do The Animation That's No Problem But I Got To Make Sure That The Characters That's Going To Have The Animation Are Not Trapped In A So Called "Box". You Feel Me? Don't Worry...I'm Going To Learn To Fix This And Get This Done! Once I Figure This Out...My Stage Is Pretty Much Finished! I'm Nearly There! I'm On Round 9 And I Have To Stick With The Jab! I Gots To Keep Moving Forward With An Iron Will! I'm...I'm Going To Pull An All Nighter To Figure This Out! Once I Get This Done...It'll Be Totally Worth It, Yo! Let's Do This!!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment