Saturday, March 31, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Yo! What's Up Yall! I've Been Gone For A Couple Of Days From The Blog But I've Been Really Busy In Learning More About Video Games! I've Been Doing A Lot Of Practice Regarding Sprite Sheets and I'm Going To Upload Another Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament To Start Off April With A Bang! I've Also Have A Plan Of Where I Want To Take My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Series! It's Going To Be Fun! Man...March Was A Real Breakthrough For Me When It Came To Understanding Some Animation For Stages And I Finally Met One Of My Goals For 2018! I Going To Continue To Learn And Try To Be The Best That I Can Be In Creating Stuff For Video Games! It's Still Going To Be A Long Journey But I'm Making Some Breakthroughs, Yo! I'll See Ya In April, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment