Monday, March 19, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Yo! Yo! Yo! What's Good All Of You Awesome People From The Internet! Today I Finally Finished My 33rd MUGEN Stage! You Know Me...I Still Love Beautiful City Landscapes! Today I Found Some Inspirations Of My Walking In Which You Look At A Beautiful Lake With The City In The Background On A Beautiful Day! Also It's Close To Spring! Yay!! ^_^ I Decided To Make A Stage In Which It's Like A Nice Stroll Through A Nice Park Area Or Somethin While The Lake And City Paints The Picture! You Feel Me? I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out! For Good Measure, I Was Able To Add An Audience Just Watchin And Chillin In The Background As Well! I Wanted To Make This A Normal Stage But I Did Mess With The Bounds And Tensions A Little Bit! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Nice Afternoon In The City". Spring Should Bring Us All Some Nice Days For Us Soon So Maybe This Will Help Anyone That Wants A Nice Day Like...Right Now! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Nice Afternoon In The City By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cm1arlzwlskl2z2/Nice%20Afternoon%20In%20The%20City.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment